The rose garden~ Mini album ~

22:28:00

Hello Everyone!
Happy Day!!

             Gosh !! I'm very happy to see myself scrapping  this weekend and I did a lot !! Of course a new project Awaits in this blog ,Then I just searching at YouTube for any tute  or any  altered things to be made ,suddenly I spot the mini -pocket album tutorial And it turn out awesome
                      
                       I made  my own version of the album and I love the way my roses  make the album look like a bouquet of flowers ..Well sort of like a garden..Okay hereis  my album hope you guys are happy to see it and by the way ill give you the   mini pocket album tutorial by  

WARNING!!! photo overloaded!!!








Thank you Lake Avenue designs for the tutorial !!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images