Watercolor+glimmer misting Tag !!

20:39:00

Hi 
again I  just wanted to post another project I did using watercolor misting which is fun and  very one of  a kind technique for mixed media art!!

Well this tag is inspired by  Anna Dabrowska's tutorial (click he name of Anna to go to the tutorial ) at U stream ...

So the tag is based from vintage  plus adding a bit of spice of Romance and Royalty!!!
I like the tag because this is the first time I did a great job   using  mixed media technique ....

Obviously Watercolors are great I use it a lot  ,  because watercolors are water based and very cheap ... most of the time I have problems using  other mediums because its stick on the clothes and you can't get rid of it !! well watercolor is the solution or other mediums that are water base , it is  easy to remove when washing The clothes

Stop this chit chat  of mine lets go to the tag !! here is it guys!!

The Close ups!! and the textures!!Yummy yummy!!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images