Beautiful Past~CSI Case File No.43

21:26:00

HI!!
Everyone I had so much fun this weekend like , chatting at CSI(color~Stories~Inspiration),meet new friends and honestly finding myself some  perfect Challenge for my new layout , Gladly I found one ,it's from CSI(color~Stories~Inspiration)!!

CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration
The Case File No.43 

Here IS my Work for the challenge !
Beautiful Past
 I got this photo at our house.It's my sis and me just smiling at the camera .In the Image portrait my sisters birthday  when she is young.When I first see the  photo  I said  it will fit perfectly to the colors and story  at the challenge .. I swear  the photo just fell off when i was finding my brick mask...

The transparency journaling Says:The thing about life is  there are lots of choices , nothing can stop you  from taking the path that brings you happiness today  and nothing can stop you from changing your mind tomorrow...



I used some elements From Hallmark which have The simply  black themes papers that fits perfectly at my layout ..plus  some cutie 
les memories metal embellishments 
That work  with my Mixed media  technique.







Evidence 

  • Damask
  • Black and White patterned papers
  • Something Transparent
Testimony
  • Tie the past to the present-used this as an inspiration And journaling..

The sketch I made and used !!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This layout is FANTASTIC!! I love your handmade flowers and the spritzes of colour!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images