Shabby Pink layout~prima

22:05:00

Hey!!
Readers its time to show my newest layout !! I used the Prima orchard  collection and  flowers I made ....

This layout is so cute love the corrugated teared part under and the photo is from Google image I just search Vintage fairy,  This Layout is made from the tutorial at Prima ustream !!  Yet Idon't know where is the video since its  old and i cant find it at Prima ustream!!

OMG!! I love all the white wash With Gesso!!This lovely and I can't figure it out how I made them .Oh well here is my layout and by the way The title is "I LOVE Fairy Tales "
And under post check out my new Fashion Sketch hope you like it 







The  Photo I used !!!So shabby and love the Colors !!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images