Life Is A Camera~Once Upon a Sketch ~

10:16:00

Hi!!!!
Everyone welcome to my  new post .....

                     Once Upon a sketch has a new challenge this October and I love  to be a part of any challenges ....Well at first I don't want to take  the challenge since I done lots of project this week  but yet those project of mine our not been posted in my blog or at my scrapbook.com gallery  .....  This layout is made using my new handmade roses  , Prima Romantiques collection , Fun fair paper line from hallmark and last but not the least I also use some we R  papers...


 By the way theme is .....


Here is my shot of the challenge and For me I did a great work  and i done it all with so much  fun and i would like to thank Once upon a sketch for this !!Than you'





This scroll thing is not stamped or printed ...  I drew this on  a card stock plus the quotes are hand scripted




                        

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wonderful layout! Love the vibrant colors! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So bright and bold~ excellent take on our sketch/challenge this month :)~

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ OUAS~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images