Happy Birthday Mom!!

23:31:00

Hi friends!!
 long time no scrap but thank you for all the  inspiration you share!! 
Today is My MOM's Birthday so I make a cute little card for her !! and when she read it she finally say thank you !! to me hahaha well of course she love it !!Actually its written Mum cuz I wanted to make  a little twist from the word MOM!! 

I love you very much Ma! your so great and inspired me very much

Okay my  card !! for MOm!! is made using a brown ledger card and some foil accent from hallmark ...Journaling pen from 
Tim Holts and  a cute accent of my  flower Circe!!







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your Mum's birthday card Charllie.. so bright & cheerful.. I'm sure she will love it ..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images