A Vibrant Age for manners~CSI 47

18:04:00

Hello Everyone!!
As you can see I have been addicted to the  Jolly ,outrageous and unormal schemes from Ta DA!! CSI...
They have awesome colors this week They are heading up with red !!..

I was wondering if my layout suits to the scheme, I think my red is too much ,Is it ?? Well The red is so vibrant , I don't know why . I edit the process of my mixed media layout but unlucky me this  metallic  mist started to light up my layout  nd turning all the page in Pinky red  I don't think CSI would like it !! rah-rah-rah 
Okay heres my vibrant red layout ..


A Vibrant Age  for  manners


EVIDENCE (USE AT LEAST 2 ELEMENTS)
  • stripes
  • floral pattern
  • frames
  • greenery/foliage
  • gold metal accents
  • flourishes (inspired by all the curves on the furniture)

 TESTIMONY (USE AT LEAST 1 ELEMENT)
  • Write your journaling as an etiquette guide to whatever your situation is that you're documenting. Could be humorous.
  • Add flourishes to your journaling spot
  • Inspiration Words: visit, manners, welcome-- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title
Journaling :
            When we are young we always acting silly or sometimes "Stubborn ",I know We are immature That time ,But When we grow up or ways , manners and looks changed ..Oh I miss those days !!
             He I am at my younger age .I think I was 10 or 9 here .In the photo I am acting the Proper etiquette of Sitting lol!! Actually This photo shows, I myself as kid  doing UNORMAL manners !! 
              I miss this old days ,when I am so cute ,fun ,stubborn and lovable ..For me being a kid Is the time I'll never forget ,A super great felling and free for everything.. and everything has an END!!!


BTW here is my Mix media Canvas 




THx!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images