CSI#48~A Strong Boy Names Cyd

22:51:00

Hi friends
Okay !! Happy 1st day of the December....I am very Fluttered and Thrilled  that CSI (colors stories inspiration ) had given me a chance to be feature at there challenges, CS#43 and CS#45 

I will like to thank Debbi Tehrani and Jennifer Sydner  for being my friend in my scrappy life and also being a wonderful mentor to me !!

So this WEEK CSI 's new case file was here  and they are offering green , blue , white and gray color scheme And I really Love all of Its colors ....

Cyd a Strong BOY

   This Photo was taken from Nov.2012 ..This is my cousin Cyd he is  so cute in this photo and he is making a strong face !!I use a lot of  Doilies , Translucent elements from hallmark , gelatoos and my new made flowers and papers from all about scrapbooking....


The journaling is  hidden from that tag that say (CyD)


EVIDENCE :
  • silver metallic elements
  • something transparent
  • glossy accents
  • fruit accents
  • plain brads 
  • a border punch, die-cut, lace cardstock
TESTIMONY (USE AT LEAST 1 ELEMENT)
  • List a bunch of words to describe the topic of your page OR choose one word and use a thesaurus to generate a list of synonyms (don't ask how, but that idea was inspired by the tiles.
  • Inspiration Words: create-- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title
Journaling : Dear Cyd
                                 Your just a cute Doll , so cute , and very creative with smiles.  I know your a little stubborn but that's okay your still be my little cutie potottie  Cousin. Even though you are far from my place  and always destroying  things at  Grandma's house you will still love you and always remember not to forget Me , cousin Charllie!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images