step by step Mixed media canvas tutorials !!!

10:50:00

Happy Sept 1st guys ! !
And Hi!


Because its Sept 1st, I did a great job on my first ever canvas and its totally fun to make !!  I just get some inspiration  from Ingvild Bolme and Frank Garcia.

And the  canvas was made by an old  book pages  and some of my scrap gift  wrapper . I just tear the old book pages  and layer them on the canvas   paint it with Gesso  and I used a  textile Gesso by KS art and supplies it works  great for texturing  the canvas 

I made those Roses and there are lovely and absolutely awesome !!By the way i love my new lily flower there are so cute and shabby chic !!
Just Love Always Canvas
the LUV quote was came from my  handmade dimensional sticker  I buy at Nov ! there awesome and very dimensional  the ribbons are from all about scrap booking and it works lovely .


here are some of the close ups


Add caption










so here is the tutorial and i hope you guys like it !!!

Thanks for stopping by !!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images