Just me ! mixed media mini-album

15:16:00



Happy Monday Everyone!!
It's been a great day  to me ! Today ! It's because right now  I got  my new  products I buy at  National bookstore and they offer  50%  sale on all scrap booking products of  last month and its really lovely !! And I get a lot of  stuff !!

Now I have  a great news to all of you !! And  its about  making   My new album Well  its been  2 weeks of making this  actually I did this album Because our teachers finally ask as to my a scrapbook an album in any size and needs to be  something about yourself !  This teacher I'm talking to you is my teacher at our English class and she is such a wonderful teacher and very kind and she really loves purple and that's why  I love my album when the accent I use was purple  .OH well the teachers's name was 
Ma'am Esparas and I want to say thx to her!!  And Most Amazing part she will return it LOL!! Yehhey ...

This is  the album I made entitled Just me ! 
this  albums show what I am all about  
it has 5 pages including my autobiography ,favorite poems ,songs and quotes and last my  Original poem actually I didn't  put it  in the album because  the poem is in progress  LOL..And  the sized of the album is 6x6  and the chipboard i used is from KS arts  and crafts and i just cut the chipboard  using a Cutter Blade

this album will be return to me and  it will be passed at September 15, 2012 And I hope I'll get a high grade '
so here is the album guys !!





HEre is the video of my  Album in YouTube and if you want you could subscribe to my channel

thank you !!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images