Shabby chic open camera box (jewelry box)

18:10:00

Hey everyone ! its been a while I didn't post anything here at perfect art for  some of the reasons, one of them  is having my fever so badly
Yup ! its not  great to have  fever because I CANT SCRAP! I need to rest grr.....

Well today  I feel okay and  very comfortable With myself and I just made my new  project and it was the shabby chic camera open box actually its a jewelry box that when you open it there is a small camera lens Which is a secret container of your things really lovely


I am using some of the foil accent  by all about scrap booking and some of the roses are purchase In I am roses and last  I use my favorite chipboard embellishments by all about scrap booking




 XO! great moment making this jewerly box hope you guys like it

Here is  the demo of my  open camera box!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images