Shabby tags+tutorials

18:45:00

HEllo !
I've been  making a lot of  projects this week and I dont know why !!  I am thanking Frank Garcia for showing me a tutorial of his tag on U stream and thank for him I've made my new tutorial of my own version shabby tag Its kinda the same with frank   but i just twisted a little bit 

THank you , thank you My friend Frank garcia  for the inspiration and tutorial such an  honor to know you more !!! thank you !!

So the first tag was my own and didn't use any tutorial but the second one was using  the tute of frank .


The first one is my DISNEY PRINCESS TAG ,I made this because I'm very inspired with the 8x8 papers on sale at National, and  this is tag was so cute and very girly but I stay it on a shabby look!!

So the last tag was using the tute of Frank and it is really cute and very  shabby looking and pretty, Special thanks for prima about the chipboard embellishments !!
























hey guys sorry for some not unwanted part at my video
I hope you could follow my technique
Here is the  my version of the tutorial ! 
xo ! hope you  like it !!



And this is Franks version in his blog :
http://www.hausofw.com/

Special thanks To Paper Hauz Magazine for giving me another inspireation

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can definitely see the correlation between your tag and Frank's. You used very fun and bright colors. If I may give a small piece of advice, try to link to the post or video that inspired you. A lot of people like multiple resources and it gives a good and loud shout out to those that inspire you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images