Paris Travel Box + New Followers

20:18:00

Dear Timers,
              This is Charllie !! I Have a blasting Day today so many just happened ! I wonder why ?? I just leave my Blog Just a while but when I come back Gosh Tons Of people Join Charllie's Time !!And I'm happy to see you here !!Welcome to the  new  Timers or followers of my blog and may  the Time Tick Tock in your way!! For sure I will share tons of Amazing yet Quickly crazy Projects!!

Okay, Today's Project Is a altered Royal Dansk cookie can!! I made those with my handmade flowers and Oil pastels!! here is my  work!!

BEFORE

AFTER



Thx  for watching!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Paris is my top Favorite place to Travel , fashion of Paris I love that…

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images