I'm back (it's been a month :( )

23:45:00

Hey Hey HEY!!
I'm Back , It's charllie and what time is it ??It's Charllie's Time
Hello timers and tick-tockers .. HALO!!

Ahh it so good to be back in this kingdom lol !! Ahh it's been a while I didn't share my works . I have so much exams plus I have  lot's of things to do between school and life. (so I don't have much time doing scrappy and crafty stuffs)..Oh well it's around 11 pm here (still awake because of the cold weather ) (I don't have classes tomorrow but I still need to study for the exams and make some exam plate for free hand drawing ) hahaha.. Okay still back  and here I am sharing 2 works for my DT which is a sketch art journal cover and a Colorful layout . 

TODAY , TOMORROW & SOMEDAY

This one of my favorite covers of all surely the vintage I wanted . It seems so hard to achieved but it isn't , I used a lot of mica powders and sprays to get the effect . The background was covered up using Prima's Finnabair sunset and sunrise collection  and to match the whole picture well I used inks and a lot of Zeus and Zoe product . The flowers are from Prim which is also available from the store. I wanted the whole thing to be clarified as vintage that why I made it like that :). The title was used to remind me that there will be another day to achieved what I want to improve my sketches and another to do thing in life and also there will be next time :) (just try and practice to make you the best )

COLOR YOUR LIFE
The layout is for my french DT work .. which is LPF(LA petit Francaise)  .. I really love the colors used in this layout . it's fun , modern and very teen-age-ish . I was finding a fun part to used all my paints and these was the result :). I used 4 stamps ,the circle ones, polka dot's , textured ones and all of them are available on LPF . There really nice quality ,, best stamps ever :) ... The layout is a thing that reminds me that every step of the way you need a little rainbow or happiness .. Life is not  boring but it's you who only choose who you become :)

That's all folks hope you'll check out the stores !! and  
(alert!! close ups explode )







Sneak peek NExt week's project with a tutorial: 
:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images