Em is a Reflection of Me ~PRIMA BAP

22:07:00

         Hello Everyone !! 
Hi Hi !!! LOL Well today I love to share a new scrapbook layout , using prima's sketch for october .. I know it's kinda late to submit but NO need to say no to Charllie  

I used tons of prima products (Well love to say I love everything  they made :) ) . As you can see prima blog has changed a lot these past few months , more colorful ,light weighted ,fun ,watercolor and more especially modern .. Today I based my layout on primas blog design , super light ..  Well I have the say  watercolor??
I started of the layout with a piece of watercolor paper prime it with Gesso and add my watercolor  :) . Using prima chalk edger I created a spray that is more water soluble and diluted :) . So much fun right !! Actually at first I wasted 2 papers (which is very expensive ) , and I hate it , I was so frustrated since I thought I will never make the layout I wanted to be . but thanks To God I did create it :) HERE IS IT :)
So happy . Well by the way that's all for now and here are some of my close ups : 
(sorry if I ave less photos as they said LESS is MORE)
Actually I don't own the title This one is from a you-tuber who inspired me about her make up line EM .She said that she named her make up line EM it's because Em is a Reflection of Me.  For me this title  gave meaning on the colors I used in this layout . I am fun like the colors I used and a little black since If I have problem I can easy get away with it :)

  Here are my product list  for prima:

Prima Papers Printery Emperor -655350843489
 Prima Papers Printery Pressman- 65535084349
Prima -pearl penache cider #537951
Prima-fairy tale Roses buttercup 3538644
Prima-Soprano Aqua #561703
Prima -Symhony blend andante white #537814
Prima-elyssa wheat #55205
Prima - Monogram Printery #843533
Prima-Tiny Alphabhets #550158
Prima-Pastel Pink #891725
Prima-Turquoise Blue #891169
Prima - roses Bud chalk Edger #891046
Prima-Tiny Alphabhets
Prima tiny alphbahets (this one I don't have the product list )
Prima Jodie lee Design banner (NO product number )
Stationer's Desk- Love Letter -#813772 (USED AS A CIRCLE FRAME TO MY PHOTO AND THE BANNER :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images