TOJOURS ~ ZEUS AND ZOE

19:17:00

Hello Timers and good morning .today Is the end of our school break since last weeks we have our EXAMS and then after that we have our intramural so we don't have classes. well since this is the last day I have made so much layouts and fun stuff ..so better watch it lol!!

Last year I shared an old layout pertaining to TOJOURS it was a very wonderful layout and it was entered at OUAS . I fell in love to that layout but I better say bye bye to it and trash it !! YET I made more remarkable version of it . I trash the whole thing but save a liitle scraps like flowers and embellishments and don't worry the paper was trash out since it was handmade and that layout isn't pricey at all LOL most of the materials are came from old things 

okay  here is the old layout . It was a bit dusty when I removed all the embellishments and  spider webs are also hanging  lol !!!

Yet I managed to overcome and altered the layout into a marvelous one and added magic to it my using ZEUS AND ZOE ITEMS (mostly vintage one LOL) so HERE IS THE NEW LAYOUT

 I wanted the layout to be natural and colorful .. I used some prima and Tim Holtz papers from Z&Z STORE and also mixed media supplies ,some flowers and chipboards.. ZEUS and ZOE ALSO HAVE lots of Maya road chipboards and canvas banners . The layout was built for a memory of A college party . It was very fun and I wear a very wonderful clothes and also added some fun fabric flowers and charms from ZEUS AND ZOE... You sure love the look of it LOL!! 

So don't forget to hit FOLLOW in this blog and make sure to visit the store (new kits and supplies are on )

<<CLOSE UPS>>



THANK YOU VERY MUCH COMMENT PLS...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images