Art journal with La Petite Francaise` Tutorial

08:57:00



Hello everybody !!
   How is your day ?? 
The time is really going faster and summer is getting there .. The heat is very strong and such LOL!!  I wonder What  will it look like if my house is surrounded by water ..... Ahhh .... never mind I will be drowned ! LOL !!

Okay today's Post is a very special one and this is my very first tutorial for my Design team work at La Petite Francaise. , The LPF is a a very unique french stamps . It includes rubber buffers ( rubber stamps that  can be added and removed to the Acrylic block) , Fabrics , and other kinds of stamp . They are 100 percent French !

Okay today's project is a Art journal with the used of the stamp but this time the stamps will be more lighter since I am making a shabby chic Art journal .. I keep it simple so that the stamps will be show and it beauty will arise !! 
So here are the images and tutorial is at the TOP of the post



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images