This is my Journey tag ~ Tutorial

18:57:00




Hello everyone , Isn't it a great day to share another project .Oh I loved how this day go on and all the things takes place seriously great . Today's project is a mixed media tag created for My design team work @ Zeus and Zoe . I created the tag using some prima scraps and my mind's eye scraps that I got from my  DT package !! I was focus editing the  video and I felt great about the  whole thing  since  all the effects and video techniques  went well .
 ( I only discovered it by myself  since It's hard to find the  tutorial in google )

So starting this Day my tutorial  template for my you-tube channel will be all the same but I'll change it later time to time for formality and to share awesomeness but for my Video blog  it will be still the same ( no effect just simple one )

Okay ... Here is .. the tag  and thanks for watching subscribe to my channel !!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images