I HATE STRESS Prima's October BAP

21:22:00

      HEllO !! PEEEPS !! And Yes !! This is super Awkward  to post on  a 2 day gap before the last post. Yes I did this post inorder to submit this entry at prima Blog .. I know this is late but I want to make a new layout  LOL!! This time I make sure it is shabby and More elegant and PINK!!! LOL !!

     I hate pink so girly  for me but after I used  pink in my layout I said "This is  now my fave color" .. do you agree with me?? Usually my style is based on paints and mediums but this time paints and papers !! ( I did lots of layering and a little of mediums )

       Well this layout  represents how Charllie is so busy with School and crafting ( sometime I'd like to quit scrapping beacause of too much work on school ) .So glad to say I will not quit, I love scrapping but I need to know my limits , Scrapbooking is JUST A HOBBY ,NOT A JOB!! I do my scrappy works every saturday and school works on sunday  ( that's what you called multi tasking LOL!!

      The layout is based on oranges and reds which means Fire burning out in my head when I'm a the level OF S-T-R-E-S-S and BOREDOM here is it and (GO down below for product list and close ups)

I HATE STRESS

-Based on prima sketch we need to have 2 semi-circles on both side of the layout , So I did use some Finnabair  metal trinkets from Sunset and sunrise colletion prima ( I didn'y buy the metal , someone by heart gave it to me  in a pack )

    If you don't mind I did used some Maya Road envelops and but some hidden journaling there!!



  On All the close ups, This is my fave one (under)
THANK YOU here are the product list;
Prima printery collection paper "Pressman"~843496
Prima lyric collection paper "Prelude"~845582
Prima Rondele collection Pearls ~560195
Prima Tiny Alphabhets~550158
Prima Roses  Innoscence 2 ~ 546120
Prima Prelude spring mix Roses ~561543
Prima Clear Acrylic Stamps Romanace Novel #1 ~559410
Prima laces (i dont have the packing number I lost it's package)
Prima Sunrise sunset Colection Clock (i dont have the packing number I lost it's package)
Prima flowers ( I forgot the colllection since it's in my stash)
Prima Basi textured paper~ 845780
Prima rhinestones ~560485

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What a great layout! You really conveyed the message through your layout. Love the colors as well.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images