Guest Designing on Scrap of AFRICA

10:30:00

Hi Everyone !!
Good Morning and Happy Friday !
Today I am very happy to announced that my Tonsillitis is a bit okay (the soar throat was gone , but I felt there's a rice inside  but I am okay ) and also Good news Today I am guest designing on one of my favorite blog "SCRAP OF AFRICA" .This is because Zeus and Zoe is there main sponsor for the month , and  all DT's are allowed to make a project . 

This month Scrap of Africa created a wonderful mood board using pencil on your projects !! Isn't that super cool and amazing. Mixed -media is a wonderful touch for this project . 

In My layout  I used pencil  to draw outlines and curves. The technique I used is NO.2 from this chart . It was hard  to choose first what technique will I used but later on I figured out that No.2 technique was a sure fit. 

For my layout I wanted to create a subtle watercolor effect and very modern stunning look with a touch of mixed-media . I used "My Mind's eye's " Miss Caroline collection  as  the main based of my layout .  The ephemera Papers and other paper layers are from Zeus and Zoe. I also added some Chipboard numbers by Maya road , Foam feathers by Scrap FX , Prima flowers , Vintage button and wooden skull All available From Zeus and Zoe 

I decided to create a very modern layout since I never tried that  one , and I guess it's awesome and cool !! And Also I used Faber castel Gelatosfor the watercolor effect it's available on Zeus and Zoe

CLOSE UPS (OVERLOAD)






You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thanks so much Charllie for designing this awesome page for our challenge at Scrap Africa! It is just beautiful! Much appreciated! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much denise such a pleasure you come here :)

      Delete
  2. Great layout. I absolutely love the doodling and all the layers. So great to have you guest designing for us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Nolene I am honored to design with Scrap of Africa

      Delete
  3. Your work is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images