Happy Blogging Anniversary & Happy birthday to me

13:51:00



Today is a Blessed day for it's my birthday !! You know how I love birthdays and having fun together . This day is a very special day not only because it's my birthday but also my Blogging anniversary !!!

I started scrapping when I was 13 years old but I didn't post any works online !! I started blogging and posting online when I was 14 and I can't believe that  It's been 2 years I have this blog .I'm very happy that my works are improving and also my blogging skills.

My Birthday is the actual day I started blogging and my blog is my very first free gift to myself LOL!! Actually the blog is not called Charllie's Time when I started , at first it was named C palace crafts but then  it became C palace and last but not the least  it turn out to be Charllie's Time

Every May 3rd I changed my  Blog look and also every holidays and occasions such us Halloween and Christmas !! This time my blog theme is shabby chic Blue . So everything needs to be shabby and BLUE

So it's my Birthday and I am happy and thanking God for all the blessings He showered upon me and to my Family .. Even though Dad Died and can't be on my birthday , His memories will remain in our hearts and in our minds !! 

I'm thanking everybody who is suppoting my blog and Given me nice comments plus Thanks for the 107 followers :)
Thanks 


ALL BLOG DESIGN IS CREATED BY ME!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Happy Birthday Charllie! Have a wonderful day. :) Love the new blog design. Always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jennifer . I am very happy you like it a lot

      Delete
  2. happy yyyyyyyyyy birthday sweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hug

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images