Vinatge For Valentine ?? Tutorial

20:59:00


              So I'm gonna start my day with a tutorial and a video decription for you guys  ( the video description will be uploaded latert since You-tube has some difficulties while uploading ~SORRY). this month theme for my project is about love , any kind of love will do and for me vintage style and steapunk really matches this months feel . Valentines day is comming so I have prepared a lot of projects and video descriptions . This day I'm going to share 2 projects that features vintage style and most of all new scrappy stuff on ZEUS AND ZOE STORE.                               For the first project I created a vinatge love tag with a tutorial . I was thinking at the very begining to create a heart shaped tag but then it turned out I wanted a tag with rounder corners . I decide that tag will not be fully embellished since I wanted the mixed-media part to be visible with the layers of the embellishedment . It was hard for me to create a thing that was not fully embellished but I think it turns out amazing .





                    Now for my 2nd project I created a folder  using an old corrugated board that I have found and I fully embellished it with the kits from the store and some amazing steampunk gears from Industrial chic . Actualy this foilder is for my fashion sketches .. so I based every layer to be steampunk and vcery cool . At first I planned that I need to create a folder prior to used the new stuff from my DT package yet I wasn't able to used all of them I change the planned , so I thought of something unique so idecided to create a folder that will be my favorite work and desired of my heart which is fashion .. At the end my mission is accomplised LOL!!
CLOSE UPS:










You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images