Sketchabilities No.97 (My Life With you )

21:40:00

         Hey everyone Lets say boom de clap boom de clap de clap Horay !! I am finished with my layout for Sketchabilities 97th reveal ,Very wonderful sketch Karan gerber had created for us.. Tons of layers and Banners, perfect for  a Jolly  layout !!


        I love the sketch  !! love the banner thing !! So jolly and electing ..So for my layout I added wonderful colors such as blue , pink , yellow and  so much more .. This layout is a present for my Aunt Candy (she is a dentist and always  bring me a smile every time she fixes my teeth or my braces) Aunt Candy  has a daughter  named Candice which is my cousin , She will be turning One year old this week , I created a tag and a layout for her !! 

       This time I tried to make a Modern layout but doesn't destroy my own style as an artist .. I added colors that match the Perfect photo of her and Aunt Candy , the colors exerts so much joy and a kiddie feelling to it . So I based my layout with mix-media style using LINDY's STAMP GANG , Which is my favorite at all times LOL!! and prima flowers and so much more 

    For the tag I also managed  it to match the  layout and the style that I used . The tag is measure 2.3 by 6.5  inches which is supper big and I stamped a JULLIE NUTTING STAMP from prima to match the jolly photo !!

The LAYOUT


 THE TAG


MIX CLOSE UPS!!






THX FOR WARTCHING!!:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images