Special investigator ~CSI #81

20:08:00

    Hi There crafty peeps A new day to share an art journal page I created for CSI #81 , The colors are very shimmery and fun .. This is my last reveal At my Guest designing spot on CSI , So I have to say Thank you to all of the people who supported me on this !Especially to the owner of CSI , Debbi Tehrani .Deb thank you for giving me a spot on The team in just a little term . You have experienced me a great Journey .. Thank you as I said this is not a Goodbye for CSI but You will always see me there as a member I will keep playing if I have time ... 

Okay To Thanked CSI I Created a journal page in which IT shows that there is an angel  floating on my page  (this page shows that I Prayed To God that He will give more blessings and more power to COLOR STORIES INSPIRATION ) The page Has a very vibrant mixed media with random spots of molding paste , prima mask and prima stamps 

Here is my work Hope you like it 





Thank you

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images