I missed My Reveal On CSI no. 81

18:20:00

Hello  crafty peeps ..That is right ( you can see in the title of this post) Yep I  missed my reveal I'm a Guest designer but then I didn't Send my work to Debbi Why??? it's because I have a fever for 4 days. I went school at Monday-Tuesday , then absent at Wednesday ,go back at school at Thursday and went absent again at Friday (This day is were my fever became so strong) but Thanks to God I am okay but Mom wont let me go at school this Monday !! Because of the fever I wasn't able to edit the photo of my work and that's the reason why my work was not on the reveal at CSI ..


Okay for this week Case file .. Debbi Added COZY color combo !! Which is interesting to work on in English Class Project at School.. Our English project says that we need to make an Autobiography of our memorable experience  , So I ended up make a gorgeous Cover for my folder  .. This what I ended up !!






     

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. A stunning LO again! Love your stamping effect. Feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you For the are Jen feel okay today

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images