D.I.Y. -Smart Phone Storage ~ Zeus and Zoe

20:27:00


Hi ! Everyone 
I'm back and  today I will share a very easy tutorial .( but with a little twist of shabby chicness ) ,  I create a easy Smart phone storage and not just for phones but it can also be used to store coins and jewelries, Isn't that Fun !

I  made this tutorial for any students that are coming back to school and also for the people who need it . I used  Zeus and Zoe  kits for this Project , how I love to coordinate there kits with the project since they sell out amazing vintage embellishments , ephemera papers and art materials .  So don't forget to click here to see the store


Hope  all of you had fun watching the tutorial and sorry for having the black margin at the video .I was so frustrated making the video it takes me 2 days editing it ,because the program I  used  had shut down and all of my files were smashed so I tried a new program and do it all over again (but Glad the video files were save )

Here are the photos !!!
(psst. Overloading Alert of Pictures)







THANK YOU 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images