TARA LIPAD TAYO ~ PRIMA BAP ~ Z&Z

22:20:00



    Hi Everyone this CHARLLIE !! AND WELCOME TO MY TIME!!!  Oh It's been a while since I say this " Good evening Tick tockers and timers what's Up !!! today is been so soft and very cozy yet still busy. I just finished buying my school requirements and my research project ahhh so exhausted about it !! 

             Well , It's time for a new build a page creation I have for prima  using some prima stuff I got from my DT  Zeus and Zoe and guess what we have released  a Christmas kit , tons of red and ready to go vintage !! So the Prima Bap is so vintage so I guess the balloon will fit on the colors and the prima BLING and then I rotate the sketch to add grace on my placement of the balloon
                                                                           11-november

            Okay this month's BAP and PP where incredibly cool  since it uses fall colors which I really adore and love to used !!! So I spent my time creating the bap using My idea about flying !!


SO the Title says "Tara Lipad Tayo" it's a Filipino term which means let's go and fly  .Sometimes in life we need to fly high like always we do in our living . we soar , we believe and aim to that high top we always wanted .. I had so much fun with the inks but my bad my chalked edger slipped out while I am using it to this project and turn out it was broken (still I fixed it )


 AHHHH Look out the lumpy paper balloon I created .. Oh I so loved this layout so simple . yet looks so hard to make !! ahhhh I love this one so vintage , cool and absolutely SEXY HOT LOL!!!  hahaha Well here are my overloaded photos !!

 ACTUALLY I just used this industrial chic Hawaii banner but I'm not going to HAWAI LOL!!




JUST KEEP FAITH EVERY TIME YOU SOAR HIGH THANKS FOR WATCHING :)

Product used PRIMA 
Prima live time collection Paper
Prima marketing sunrise and sunset paper X-radient
Prima fairy Rhymes Sweet Briar
E- line Prima Crystal pearl
E-line Prima Say it in crystal
Finnabair stencil checker
Art Extravagance - texture paste white
Perles craftman
and other prima flowers I found on my stash :) 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images