Merci Album Zeus and Zoe & LPF

22:27:00

Hello Everyone this is Charllie Sharing a new Project
created with beautiful ephemera and vintage papers from Zeus and Zoe and of course  French stamps from La petite Francaise  

I was star struck on the papers I saw from My Design team package and I said Woah ! This fit my vintage album and really amazes me !!! I don't know why But I guess the paper Looks perfect . The thing is that this album is too big and I can't handle using it LOL!!!

Yes It was fun to make big albums but It's not very easy , It takes time or days to create and album !! But No Need to stress up
This Album is intended to my High school photos but I guess I don't have time to print photos . but later on I guess need to put something in it

I used lots of trims fro Zeus and zoe and The stamps I used are on LPF (I can memorize those LOL) and then I used the stamps inside there pretty 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images