Step it up : Sketchabilities #94 reveal and ART JOURNAL TUTORIAL

21:32:00


           
  Hello everyone it been a rough week for me .. 
School got me tons of work and tons of projects to be pass early but I cant resist you guys ,well have to say I can srap every vacant time I have.. LOL So today is the day for the 30th  reveal at  Sketchabilities and I am looking forward if you guys grab the opportunity and join the challenge there  here is the blog :http://sketchabilities.blogspot.com/

This 30th reveal Memory nest will be sponsoring the challenge ..YES tons of prizes to win!!YEHAY ,Well to save time and a page on a blog I will share 2 Projects one from Sketchabilities and one with a tutorial

My work on the sketch ..  Karan did a great job making the sketch . I added tons of  drippings and gesso ..Ohh love black it create such dimension on  my pages ..I added all handmade flowers!!
The sketch and my take on it

STEP IT UP :


CLOSE UPS 





AND MY FIRST EVER JOURNAL PAGE  with a tutorial ABOVE here is the full image and the close ups



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images