Fairy Fly :CSI No.63

20:00:00


Hello everyone its been a long time since I write on my blog ...So IT's time to write !!! WHEW !! New case file has arrived in CSI,The challenge is awesome i love the colors there are so shabby  and very  versatile  ....SO My new work today is based on whites and pinks ,the style I used is shabby chic which is my favorite!!

Journaling Back of the tag:
Okay its Spring and Fairies Will fly flowers will bloom  and you can see the crystal blue sky...Fairies?? how wonderful that is , it's my hobby to watch every single fairies I see ,From Bag ,key chains, charm,others and Even in my Dairies .....Love to see fairies ...Even if their are not true I still love them

Here is the wonderful sketch :

Then here IS my EVidence!!!
Ribbon
Pearls
Tape measure
Vintage Elements
Metal
Lace
Dress form

Testimony
Document a hobby
IW:Inspire
Journal on a Tag

Close ups!!






Thanks for stopping by:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images