So in Love CSI # 59

19:56:00




 Hello it's been a while that  I did not scrap at  CSI and not entering their challenges for a month LOL!! Well It's because Of  School work ..LOT of school work but I am happy to hear the good news that school is over in March 4, 2013, and another good news is I've  Been in the top 8 in School!! Boom my grades are high yeah I'm talking LOL!!Oh yeah !!!Super blasting valentines we had ,fun  and great memories ..Here is my Work for the challenge!!

Journaling back of the photo:
It is rude to love a  pup teddy ??? Is it baby-ish ....Well This is shim hairy ,fluffy, and absolutely look like a real puppy...She is my first teddy bear when I was 11 ...I got her by winning  at the art contest I entered in my 6th grade ..I guess?? I can't Stop hugging her every night since when I fall a sleep she is always there to  stop my urging to frighten my self at night ...LOL!! Even These days I always sleep with a teddy!!haha what a baby I am !!!


EVIDENCE (CHOOSE AT LEAST 2 ELEMENTS)
  • frames
  • distressing
  • something glass or  transparent
  • curls/flourishes
  • texture paste (inspired by the textured ceiling)
  • embossing
TESTIMONY (CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 ELEMENT)
  • Let the quote on the canvas inspire you.
  • Use a movie title as inspiration for your journaling (can be the title of your layout, but make sure you also journal).
  • Inspiration Words: -- love,  arrange use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title

HERE are some of the close ups:





XOXOXO

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So precious, Charllie! Great new blog look--really vibrant! Suits your personality!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images