HONEY LAYOUT FOR CSI# 60

17:53:00





Hello Everyone new layout to share with you!!Actually this layout is for February posting in my Bog but since too busy with school I had to post this late!!Anyways the layout was based on CSI Challenge which is really awesome  and very unique as always 

For the layout I called it as HONEY since I want to journal my lovely days when I was a KID....But the photos are not mine ..There are from magic moonlight ,They have the most wonderful vintage image!!! Well I wanted to add my photos when I was young but My mom wont let me so I  pic some photos from magic moonlight 

Journaling:
HOney Honey HOney as a kid I'm a honey .Cute, lovely and admired by everybody ....so what ??If I have a rosy cheeks ,sweet doubled kissed in my lips !!and a wiggle hips ...Mom's love us since were cutes a HOney or SWeet Honey 

Journaling made by me!!

EVIDENCE (CHOOSE AT LEAST 2 ELEMENTS)
  • big flower
  • hearts
  • birds
  • layers
  • something that drips
  • decorative border
  • something glossy
  • solid white background
TESTIMONY (CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 ELEMENT)
  • Use a word from this Valentine's Day word list as a jumping off point to document a love story.
  • Inspiration Words: -- sweet, admire double (or forms of the word two) use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title
blah ..blah ... so here is the challenge and close ups in the layout





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images