TODAY IS SCHOOL :C.S.I.

18:54:00


Hello  everyone I wanted to show you my new layout for C.S.I. Case file no. 55 ..This case file was super fantastic it has greens and browns and pales which I super duper love !!

For the layout I used prima flowers and doilies which I painted using shimmerz paint...The photo was taken from our school Field which is super super spacious and big !!!

Journaling :Oh my gosh what a hot sunny day in school tired of walking this whole Field LOL!Even it is hot I love the breeze and going to school everday ..so much fun to be in high school....In school I worked very hard to attain high grades ,Yes I have a high grades always  but I'm not top of the class ...That's okay if I'm not I only care of, is the moment I had and the Memories me and my friends had!!
Six Thing about the topic:at the back of the photo
Super hot,Busy , Loving the breeze but is hot ,happy ,enjoy, memorable
Evidence:
flowers , leaves , tone-on-tone pattern , circles,plain white background( The mat for all the layers),scallops(the lace ,Doile and the scallop trip)


Testimony:
Inspiration Words: -- Today,six thing about the topic.




xoxo..




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images