Art journal tutorial ~life is a big canvs

18:03:00



Hello everyone Charllie here and I'm back for another crafty class. So today it's been so boring and because of that I literally don't do something crafty. I tend to procrastinate a lot ( so I blame you boredom ) 




It's almost the end of summer in the Philippines and I literally don't have a lot of projects to share, since sometimes I need a lot of imagination and especially for inspiration (and I kinda lack this thing because bored ness) but nothing to worry I get inspired a lot by seeing other crafter's create .. 

So no time to waste today I will be sharing a project using la petite francaise stamps..  I totally love the new stamps ,in this project I used Charllie catcher stamps ,this stamp is used to create your own dream catcher . (that's why i love using it ) . I Created a new art journal for this one since its been a year that I don't do art journaling . So here it goes I hope you like it. 


So this week I've been practicing about Calligraphy , and I hope I will get the hang of this. Its kinda hard to do but practice makes perfect. I really like the lettering especially for art journaling so the quote for this page is life is a great big canvas so throw all your paint , just be creative .I choose this quote  because it matches my self  and it teaches us , that any challenges that comes in our life we need to be strong and be creative .. For we are the ones , who paint our  destinies .. Life depends on you . If you choose the right color .. 




Thank you xoxoxoxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images