A Garden ~ Prima Fun

22:39:00

Hello Everyone 
How's your Day ?? Well Mine is a bit confusing ,you see this month I kinda of Addicted to mini albums and My mind wants to create more !! Yes mini-albums are so much fun and very delight too !!! Creating making secret pockets and secret paper doors (LOL!)
Okay good news I have been ask by a Filipino scrapper to make her a mini-album and I said yes !!! (she was my first ever client or customer and luckily we agreed to such terms ) I'm happy :) and hope she'll Like the album

Today's Project is not a mini-album its a layout but I had finished the album she requested but I didn't photographed it due to the rain !! so Post may be late but I guess it'll be soon , So this layout is just a fun one and I just play with mediums ,Finnabair papers from prima and Prima flowers !! So the layout construct with more paints cuz I want to show the artistic method of it!! Also I did a lot of staining  ink !!

So Guys another good news I will  be back on 2 design teams I'm on The Zeus and Zoe and La petite Francais ! In case you know Z&Z is just my fave Dt's That I have been through and LPF is just one of a kind stamp company !! So I hope You'll See me there very often and I hope College is not busy !! 



A GARDEN





Thank You

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this new LO. Just amazing! Congrats on being asked to make the mini album. I'm looking forward to seeing your creation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you again Jen !!happy you like it !! I'm looking forwad on your sewing crafts !!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images